Front and Rear Brake Service
Front Disc Brake Replacement and Rear Drum Brake Service
The brakes on your vehicle are a complex system designed to keep you safe. They incorporate the base hydraulic system, and can also include the Antilock Brake system and the Traction Control system. Initial evaluation includes:
- Road test vehicle
- Check the operation of the brake system
- Check the front and rear brake pads/shoes
- Check the condition brake fluid and inspect the brake hydraulic system
If necessary we can perform a Brake Service, during which we:
- Perform brake inspection
- Replace front or rear brake pads or shoes
- Replace or resurface the brake rotors or drums
- Clean and repack the wheel bearings if needed
- Clean and lubricate all mating surfaces and road test vehicle.
*Service prices vary under conditions of brakes and the make of car being serviced. For further details and vehicle-specific prices, call us at out phone number located on the contacts page, or email us at one of our contacts.