Most engines are made to last 150,000 to 200,000 miles. Regular maintenance is the key to continued vehicle safety and use. Let one of our highly trained ASE certified technicians protect your investment. Factory Scheduled Maintenance Services outline preventative maintenance suggested by your vehicle's manufacturer. Following this outline will greatly improve your chance of not becoming inconvenienced by breakdowns and will ensure that you enjoy many years of trouble free service. Furthermore, a simple Maintenance Survey conducted in 2006 found that A Properly Maintained Vehicle will save the average driver about ten cents per mile over the life of the vehicle: $1,350 per year!
Our routine 12,000 Mile Service includes these Maintenance Services:
Fox Run Comprehensive Courtesy Inspection:
We also Balance and Rotate your tires and Road Test Your Vehicle.
- Change Engine Oil and Filter
- Includes up to 5 quarts of oil
- includes new silver line oil filter
- Check and fill and fluid levels
- Check tire pressures
- Inspect the exhaust system.
- Inspect all belts and hoses.
- Inspect Throttle Linkage.
- Inspect transmission and linkage.
- Inspect EGR system.
- Check engine charging system.
- Inspect Brakes.
- Inspect plugs, wires, dist. cap and rotor.
- Inspect steering and suspension components.
- Inspect front and rear shocks and all suspension components.
- Inspect c/v boots and joints.
- Inspect driveline and u-joints.
- Inspect tires.
- Inspect wiper blades.