Bear Auto 45K Service
Engines typically last 150,000 to 200,000 miles. Regular maintenance is the key to continued vehicle safety and use. Factory Scheduled Maintenance Services outline preventative maintenance suggested by your vehicle's manufacturer. Let one of our highly trained ASE certified technicians protect your investment. Following this outline will greatly improve your chance of not becoming inconvenienced by breakdowns and will ensure that you enjoy many years of trouble free service. Furthermore, a simple Maintenance Survey conducted in 2006 found that A Properly Maintained Vehicle will save the average driver about ten cents per mile over the life of the vehicle: $1,350 per year!
Our routine 45,000 Mile Service includes these Maintenance Services:
- Fuel Injection and Trottle Plate Service
- BG FUEL INDUCTION SERVICE
- Clean the fuel injectors and the throttle body/ Decarbonize the engine. Improves drivability and removes deposits from the valves, injectors and pistons.
- BG THROTTLE BODY/PLENUM SERVICE
- Using a specially designed chemical atomizer, clean the throttle body blade, throat and idle air control passages. Clean the intake plenum runners and remove dopists from the valves and the pistons.